1. Welcome to CAST's newly designed and improved Forum

Dismiss Notice

New Release R43

Discussion in 'wysiwyg' started by Alberto, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Alberto

Alberto Member

I saw that the new version is coming and the most important news is the new 64-bit platform. But is it planned the implementation of isometric views with hidden lines? This is for me the base for a cad application, such as the "offset" command.
    Thanks

2. Floriaan

Floriaan Well-Known Member

I agree that this could be a useful addition to the software. I am afraid this is not in the planning for the next release. If you want this maybe you can file an official feature request here or to support@cast-soft.

3. Dany

Dany Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello Alberto & Floriaan,

There will be no offset command in R43, but this is definitely on the list to be added in the (hopefully near) future. (As such, there is no need to request the feature.)

As of R42, most hidden lines have been removed from 3D objects in all views, as described in the R42 Release Notes:

upload_2019-8-16_13-14-43.png

4. Alberto

Alberto Member

Hi Dany, i know about improvement of R42 but this is not what i meant. I was speaking about a real 3d view (isometric or perspective) as you can do in Atuocad withaout any hidden lines.
    I hope in some new feature in Release R44 as "Hidden lines" or Offset command…..