1. Welcome to CAST's newly designed and improved Forum

Dismiss Notice

Adjusting Video Projection and Video Mapping

Discussion in 'wysiwyg' started by caner igus, Jun 28, 2016.

1. caner igus

caner igus New Member

Hello,

Im new to Wysiwyg Cast,I have created a show but put some fixtures. im trying to add a video mapping to my show which i will present it on a stage. I have put a couple of projectors and run the video on them to the stage but the zooming option seems to be not working and i couldnt be able to adjust the size of the image,the grid of mapping. is there a way to adjust the video projection to fit it to the stage?

Thank you.

2. roygbiv

roygbiv Active Member

If you are using a zoom lens in your projectors, you can adjust zoom if you are in Design Mode. That is not available in the CAD mode.

Hope this helps :)

3. caner igus

caner igus New Member

thank you for the response!

But unfortunately it doesnt help,what im asking is can i adjust projectors edges? to fit it to the stage

4. ben

ben Active Member

Hello you can change the lens of the projector in the properties.
    Hope it's help...
    Or you diffuse pictures /video directly on surface.....

5. caner igus

caner igus New Member

hey
    Thank you for the response.
    Is it possible to Diffuse videos on cad surfaces which imported? how can i do that

6. ben

ben Active Member

Hello first you have to go to tools menu : picture or video tools and import your video or picture.
    After in cad mode select your surface or solide, in properties, in apperence select video or picture you want, don't forget to check or uncheck the scale mode
    If you choose a video, after you have to go in design mode and play the video with the video tool if you you check the play loop you can go back in cad mode or stay in design...
    When you use video or pictures it s cool to turn on at 50% the light emission of the surface or face of the solide...,
    I will have a look at the software (and Manuel) tomorrow At the office ( it s night here) and make corrections if the menu names aren't good.
    Greetz

7. caner igus

caner igus New Member

Oh, i have achieved that.This is a good way to do it too. Not very realistic but still acceptable!

Thank you very much for the respond! ill go find out more problems. :DD
    Cheers.