1. Welcome to CAST's newly designed and improved Forum

Dismiss Notice

Bug: Ultra high quality export, live mode

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Martinus Magneson, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Martinus Magneson

Hi

Turning on Ultra High Quality Export when in live mode turns off almost all the lights, then stores the image, and then turn them on again. Sending B.O. renders to the customers won't really sell the gig. I've only tried export from live mode in a demanding rig for Wyg on my computer, so it might have something to do with the issue - unless it's a pause DMX without holding the values thing when exporting with Ultra High Quality. Works with ordinary quality.

7 universes, LED-screen mapping, pixel fixtures. GTX1080, i7 6770K, 16GB ram. 2560 x 1440px image export size.

2. Dany

Dany Super Moderator

Apologies for the trouble, Martinus. This will be fixed in R44 Update 2, which we are planning to launch next week (the week of March 9, 2020). This will come to everyone via AutoUpdate of course -- and includes a number of other fixes and enhancements, along with some new and updated Libraries.

Cheers,

Dany

3. Floriaan

Floriaan Well-Known Member

I had the same issue. Fortunately it only happens once every few times. So, in the mean time, if you happen to have saved a black image, Try again.

4. Martinus Magneson

Thanks Dany, good to hear! I just reverted to normal quality for the time being.

5. Dany

Dany Super Moderator

This has been fixed in R44 Update 2 which is now live via AutoUpdate as promised.