1. Welcome to CAST's newly designed and improved Forum

Dismiss Notice

Feature Request: Rigging Point

Discussion in 'wysiwyg' started by Andrew Green, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Andrew Green

Andrew Green New Member

Hi All

I've got some more ideas for the rigging point feature, which i think would be really useful. id love to hear what every one thinks.

Id like to be able to move coordinates around like you can with a FAL template. it would be great to be able to put the x coordinate on the x axis of the symbol and the y coordinate on y axis as well as being able to put the weight. This really helps to read the plan easily when your tired doing an early mark-out.

I have attached a photo below of what i mean

RIGGING POINT .png

This brings me to my next suggestion, it doesn't seem possible to add the weight to a rigging point at the moment i think this would be a really important feature to add.

Would these be something that could be implemented in a later release?

Cheers

Andy Green

Firebrand and Romar Johnson like this.
  2. Dany

Dany Super Moderator

Thanks. These features were added to the list for R41.

Firebrand and Romar Johnson like this.
  3. ben

ben Member

Hello, do you think it is possible when I insert one point, name it : point 01; copy and paste it ; and name it automatically point 02 in order as point 01 (1 )
    Thanks!!!

4. Dany

Dany Super Moderator

Yes and no... it will not work like this if you copy and paste, but an "Insert Multiple" button will be added to the New Rigging Point dialog, which will allow you to keep clicking after you inserted the first Rigging Point in order to insert more, and these will follow a proper naming schema. All this in R41, of course.

Firebrand likes this.