1. Welcome to CAST's newly designed and improved Forum

Dismiss Notice

Fixture color in presentazione mode

Discussion in 'Tips & Tricks!' started by Alberto, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Alberto

Alberto New Member

Hi all, is it possible to draw a fixture with black edges and colourful fill? Thank you in advance.

#1 Alberto, Aug 13, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  2. ADK

ADK Member

Hi Alberto,

In Options>Document Options>Object Settings>Fixture Settings enable symbol fill by default and choose "Percentage" (I like 70%). Set the fixture layer colour to whatever you want the fill to be, and set the layer print colour to black (you may have to scroll all the way to the right in the layer database).

You can do the fill and fixture colour manually by fixture of course, too, but this will set your defaults.

Cheers,
    A.

Alberto likes this.
  3. Alberto

Alberto New Member

ADK thanks for your suggestion, but this is not what I want. I already know this option are you talking about.
    I would like to have all fixtures with black edges and differents colors fill. I found this option in the Legend configuration but not for the fixtures that I'm using.

4. Alberto

Alberto New Member

I'm so sorry, you are right!!!!! Your suggestion had been so usefull and solve my problem!| Thanks a lot!!!

5. ADK

ADK Member

Very glad!

I think this should be the default option, frankly. I do all fixtures this way. But I get why the mechanic works as it does.