1. Welcome to CAST's newly designed and improved Forum

Dismiss Notice

LED panels not in Exported DWG

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Stigrs87, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Stigrs87

Stigrs87 Member

Hi,

It seems like my videopanels does not export or show up in autocad when I have exported as DWG.

Any tips?

Stig Runar

2. Dany

Dany Super Moderator

Hello Stig,

This is indeed true in WYSIWYG Release 33. We have fixed the issue since though, and Release 34 will export these objects. I apologize for the inconvenience I am sure this will cause in the meantime. If you need this export right away, please send your dongle information and the file you need exported to t e c h s u p p o r t @ c a s t - s o f t . c o m, and, assuming that your Membership is current, I will be happy to export for you using an internal build of R34 and send the resulting .dwg back to you. I would be doing this as a courtesy--this is not part of technical support--and as such I ask that you wait until your .wyg file is complete (or nearly so) before sending it to me to export, because I will not be able to export over-and-over as you keep making changes to the file.

All this said, barring any unforeseen problems, Release 34 is scheduled to be released by the end of next week, at which time, you will be able to do all this yourself. :)

All the best,

Dany

3. Stigrs87

Stigrs87 Member

Hi Dany,

That is okey. The wyg is not done yet. And if the new release is next week it is all good!

Thanks for your help and service Dany.

regards
    Stig Runar