1. Welcome to CAST's newly designed and improved Forum

Dismiss Notice

Mountable yokes appear to cause fresnels to hang upside down

Discussion in 'wysiwyg' started by John Bishop, Jan 26, 2018.

1. John Bishop

John Bishop New Member

I have inserted a single Licht Technik Mountable Yoke (Wysiwyg R39 library item MB ST/015) onto a new pipe and then attached an Arri Compact HMI 4000w to it. I have then attached an MB Studio 2000 Barndoor to the fresnel.

When I select them in the CAD wireframe view, the beam comes out of the rear of the symbol.

I have now focussed the light / yoke to a Focuspoint.
    In Design Mode / Shaded View, the light and the beam correctly point to the Focuspoint, but the fresnel is upside down. In CAD mode, the light / yoke do not point towards the Focuspoint at all.

I have tried adjusting the Pan offset, Tilt offset, Reversing the Pan, and Reversing the Tilt but without success... I have also tried rotating the symbol by editing the Fixture Layout.
    Sadly I cannot yet make the beam point out of the front of the symbol in CAD mode, and also point at a Focuspoint without the light being upside down in Design mode.

I would be grateful for any guidance to get this to work correctly in both CAD, Design and Live modes.

Thanks.

2. Dany

Dany Super Moderator

Hi John,

As I mentioned in the email just I sent to you, you unfortunately happened upon a bug in WYSIWYG, which we did not know about. We have confirmed the problem and will fix it as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Dany

John Bishop likes this.
  3. John Bishop

John Bishop New Member

Hi Dany,

Thank you for the email which will help me for now and for your prompt response.
    I'm looking forward to the final fix.

Thanks,

John