1. Welcome to CAST's newly designed and improved Forum

Dismiss Notice

Reports: Patch by Spot

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Jeff Farrow, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Jeff Farrow

Jeff Farrow New Member

I'm generating a Patch by Spot report in R39 and for some reason my Clay Paky Aleda K10 are not showing. They have all the correct data in their properties but they're not listed.
    All other fixture types are displayed correctly.
    I checked view options and they're not turned off.
    I've tried removing them and reinserting,
    They're in Shapes mode, but they have the option of a split DMX address to accommodate pixel mode.
    Even though I'm not using it, I set the pixel engine to DMX 1.1
    Still no luck. any suggestions?

2. Dino

Dino Dino Mazza | Product Manager | CAST Software

Hi Jeff,
    This is an issue in R39, but is fixed for the upcoming R40 release.
    To get around this issue in R39's Patch by Spot (and any other report where you experience the Aleda B-Eye K10 and K20 fixtures not being listed, you need to right-click on the Report, go to its View Options, and on the Report tab, you need to remove the "Filter By" defined, i.e. by # Data, so set the operator to "None". This will list all fixtures now, so to remove any fixture you do not want listed in your Report, go to the General tab of View Options, and use the "Exclude" list. We have identified that there is a mode from the Aleda BEye fixtures that is not being filtered correctly for #Data, but this is already fixed for next release.

This should get around the issue you are experincing in R39, but if you are having any trouble, just post or contact our techsupport team.
    -Dino