1. Welcome to CAST's newly designed and improved Forum

Dismiss Notice

weird artefact in library preview

Discussion in 'wysiwyg' started by Floriaan, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Floriaan

Floriaan Well-Known Member

2. Dany

Dany Super Moderator

Hi Floriaan,

The link above requires login. Please remove this requirement, or just post the screenshot/video here -- or send it to us at support.

3. Floriaan

The forum doesn’t seem to accept .mov .avi nor .m4p files. How do I post a movieclip?

4. Dany

Dany Super Moderator

Sorry, I didn't realize that. I will check with our web admin if that's possible, but now that I think of it better, it makes sense not to allow videos, considering how large such files can get. Therefore, you can either share the video without a password on Google Drive (if that's possible) or upload it to YouTube (as others here have done).

All that said, I know you sent this to us in support, so we'll handle this from there, and then post the resolution back here.

Cheers,

Dany

5. Floriaan

Thank you! For those that are interested, please have a look at the screenshot below.

Attached Files:

6. Jason Gardash

Jason Gardash Active Member

This one caught my eye.
    I tried on a few different files and systems. but nothing to this effect.
    I know Dany and Techsupport are looking at it and you are more of the advance user so I will leave it there. No point asking the top of mind questions lol.
    But curious if its a file thing or something more. So will see what Dany comes back with.

Jason.

7. Floriaan

It appears to have something to do with using Wyg in Parallels. The problem is only on machines where I have Parallels installed and it does not happen under Bootcamp. It’s a strange one, since overall graphic performance is now so good that I hardly ever feel the urge to reboot my Mac into Bootcamp anymore.

8. Dany

Dany Super Moderator

Thanks for the update, Floriaan! We have not been able to reproduce this issue here at CAST. Can you tell me if it continues if you make your resolution 1920x1080? (Please remember that this is the recommended resolution for WYSIWYG.)

Looking forward to your reply,

Dany