1. Welcome to CAST's newly designed and improved Forum

Dismiss Notice

Wyg File not opening

Discussion in 'wysiwyg' started by lhdxb_adrian, Dec 15, 2014.

1. lhdxb_adrian

lhdxb_adrian New Member

Hello there!

Hope someone could help me with this.

My Project file is not opening and it say something that i dont know. please find attached file.

Badly need this one for upcoming show so i could do pre viz and programming.

Big thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. Dany

Dany Super Moderator

Hello Adrian,

I have already replied to the private message you sent to me on here regarding this issue, but wanted to point out (once again to you, but to all other Forum users as well) that questions like this are better-sent to our tech support email: only we at CAST are able to debug .wyg files that no longer open, so there is little chance that another forum user may be able to help you. (Alternately, you may also submit a tech support case via our Members Only Area.) While we check the forum for new posts as often as possible, we do not check it as often as the tech support mailbox, which is constantly monitored during regular business hours (09:30-17:30 EST), so in most cases it will take longer for us to respond on here. In addition, we always require users' dongle information, as well as the file in question, of course, in order to be able to do anything, and we cannot look up a forum alias in our customer database, nor is it advisable to upload files on the forum here.

Regards,