1. Welcome to CAST's newly designed and improved Forum

Dismiss Notice

MA3 Viz-key ?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Bjørnar Skutlaberg, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Bjørnar Skutlaberg

Bjørnar Skutlaberg New Member

Is there any estimated date for the announced "R47 Auto update" to support MA3 Viz-key?

Bjørnar Skutlaberg

2. Jason Gardash

Jason Gardash Active Member

Cast stated they will have the Viz key included with the R47 update due fairly soon.
    Think they ran into a glitch just before the R47 release and took little longer than they wanted to fix. So decided to hold it back to the update release which was planed already.

3. Dany

Dany Administrator
    Staff Member

R47 Update 1 is planned to launch by the end of September or early in October. I cannot provide a more exact release date.

Jason Gardash likes this.
  4. Dalight

Dalight New Member

Dear Dany,

Any update on the Viz-Key? I have a show to program and i really want to move to MA3 Software.

5. Dany

Dany Administrator
    Staff Member

We are continuing to work as fast and as diligently as possible to bring this feature to the R47 Update. This is taking longer than we expected though; at this point we are looking at delivering this update via AutoUpdate next week -- but this could change once more; there is unfortunately no way to be sure at this point, but if I can share more infromation by the end of this week, I most definitely will.

I do apologize for the inconvenience I imagine this is causing... please remember though, that if you have access to a physical grandMA 3 console (or to some other grandMA 3 hardware which connects to grandMA 3 onPC) you do not require the Viz-Key, as you will be able to connect via Art-Net or sACN. (Please consult with MA Lighting to confirm which exact hardware will work for this.)

6. Dany

Dany Administrator
    Staff Member

7. Dalight

Dalight New Member

Thank You Dany. Already working. I will get back to you if something comes up.