1. Welcome to CAST's newly designed and improved Forum

Dismiss Notice

Additions to what gets stored in .wud

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Floriaan, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Floriaan

Floriaan Well-Known Member

I want to propose some addition to what gets stored in the user definitions. Now that wysiwyg receives an update almost twice a year, plus the occasional beta releases, I need to redo my whole workspace layout, quite often. For me it is a huge time saver if a bit more is stored in these .wud files.

At the moment, the position of the toolbars is not saved correctly. Tabs pinned to the side are combined to bottom tabs. Not all of them are saved. Leyer database and Library browser are saved, Cuts & Adjustments and the Fanning Tool are not.
    Also the order of the columns in the Layer Database is not stored.

If this could be added I need less time to bring everything back in order after an update. Thank you.

2. sanderloonen

sanderloonen Active Member

I second that!

Jesperspier likes this.
  3. Dany

Dany Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks guys! I am almost certain all this can be added, so I will try my best to have the changes ready in the next Beta.

If there is anything else you can think of, please add your requests below. (I may not reply to each, but rest assured that I will note them. ;))

Cheers,

Dany

4. Dany

Dany Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi guys,

I was a bit too enthusiastic about this one... unfortunately, these changes will not be in R47. I have them on my list still, though, and we will add them to the next version. Apologies.

Dany