Separate names with a comma.
Welcome to CAST's newly designed and improved Forum
Log in or Sign up and share the knowledge!
Discussion in 'Vivien Event Designer' started by Jayson Tomasheski, Jan 20, 2021.
Is there a way to turn off the transparent view of a tent object when viewing virtually?
The short answer is 'yes'. However, in order to achieve this, you must Break the object, which means it will stop being an "actual Tent": you will still be able to modify what it looks like, but not its size. This change is permanent, but hopefully it will be irrelevant.
Here's how to go about this:
1. Select the Tent (or another Venue).
2. Click the MODIFY menu and select Break > Objects into Surfaces.
3. Drag-select around the entire tent object.
4. Click the MODIFY menu again and select Group.
5. Right-click to access the object's Properties. (Note that the Tent tab is no longer present in the Properties window -- as a result of step 2 & what I explained above.)
6. Click the Sidedness tab.
7. Change the Sidedness: dropdown to 'Double Sided' and click OK.
Awesome! Thank you!
You are welcome, Jayson. One thing I just realized I forgot to mention: if your Tent's Elements are textured with either Image Sources or Textures from the Library, in step 2, choose the Objects into Set Pieces option instead, in order to maintain those textures.
Sorry for overlooking this,