1. Welcome to CAST's newly designed and improved Forum

Dismiss Notice

Fixture Send to back /front not in layouts

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Joe, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Joe

Joe Member

When I update some fixtures in cad and send to back bring to front this does not carry over to the layout views.

2. Floriaan

Floriaan Well-Known Member

Are you using a New Plot or just plain Cad inserts? For New Plots the drawing order shouldn’t carry over, for Cad items it should.

3. sanderloonen

sanderloonen Active Member

It is not the send to back or the bring to front option I think, its the draw order in the document settings that changes this.

ciao
    Sander

4. darren powell

darren powell Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Hello Joe,

I’m not encountering any discord/issue when I apply the Send to Back/Front functions between CAD mode and PRES>Layouts. The update in CAD mode is correctly represented in Layouts. Could you first check that your system is running with the latest system updates applied (including for the GPU) them try again please.

If the issue still persists please send an email to t e c h s u p p o r t @ c a s t - s o f t . c o m. detailing the exact steps you are performing (including what Fixture properties you "updated") along with your file and system specs [Help>Support>Computer information – click on email link- and let me know if you are using a Mac or PC].

Regards

Joe likes this.