1. Welcome to CAST's newly designed and improved Forum

Dismiss Notice

Having Trouble with Edit Layout for Scrollers

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by jdervin, Feb 13, 2015.

1. jdervin

jdervin New Member

Using R34 (haven't installed update 1 yet) and trying to individually edit the label positions of four out of 34 scrollers. No matter what I try (or what fixture or fixtures I select), the four that I am trying to edit all adjust simultaneously -- even when I choose one of the other 30. And when I choose one of those 30, changes aren't applied (though they are applied to those other four).

Note, this drawing originated quite awhile ago, and the 30 scrollers that aren't updating have been in this drawing for most or even all of its history. The four scrollers I'm trying to edit are new additions as of R33.

Also, for what it's worth, the rotate function isn't working for the scrollers in the edit layout window.

Sorry for the rather confusing description. This is one of those problems that would be much easier to see in action...

2. Dany

Dany Administrator
    Staff Member

Please email t e c h s u p p o r t @ c a s t - s o f t . c o m with this issue, and include the Serial Code of the dongle you are using, along with the name, email address and company name of the person to whom this dongle is registered--as this information would appear in CAST Software's database.
    [h=1][/h]Regards,