1. Welcome to CAST's newly designed and improved Forum

Dismiss Notice

Object placement differs in different views

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Floriaan, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Floriaan

Floriaan Well-Known Member

Hi,

I've seen this before with some speakers I tried to insert, but more recently with a set of seats. In my top view they seats are perfectly aligned with the riser they are standing on, but in my front view and shaded view they are misplaced. Could you explain what is going on here? View attachment 691 bug in Kara speaker.jpg

2. Dany

Dany Administrator
    Staff Member

Hi Floriaan,

Our Libraries Development Department has fixed this issue, and I sent the updated Library file to you via email. If you notice any other Library objects that behave similarly, please don't hesitate to emai Lib. Dev. directly, at l i b r a r i e s @ c a s t - s o f t . c o m, to let them know; please do let them know which speakers you were referring to, so they can fix those for you as well.

The updated libraries will be included in the upcoming Release 35 of course (this is due in the summer of 2015) but if anyone requires them in the meantime, please request them from Lib. Dev.

Cheers,

Dany

3. Floriaan

Floriaan Well-Known Member

Hi Danny,

Thank you for the quick fix. The speaker is the Kara speaker that you see in the attached jpg above.

Floriaan

4. Dany

Dany Administrator
    Staff Member

The corrected library for this speaker is available by request from Lib. Dev., as mentioned above.