1. Welcome to CAST's newly designed and improved Forum

Dismiss Notice

Protocol for communication between consoles, software and fixtures

Discussion in 'wysiwyg' started by Floriaan, Apr 5, 2018.

1. John Gallagher

John Gallagher New Member

Thanks for your reply Dany. Looking forward to reading the statement.
    For clarity, my issues with Cast listening, reacting and supporting do not refer to the COVID period but the previous 10 years I have been using it.
    Interestingly however, I have had rapid responses to queries by email from Capture during this period and one to one zoom calls with support from Vectorworks. Excellent support even in a pandemic.
    John

2. Dany

Dany Administrator
    Staff Member

My pleasure John. I understand. If you would like to email me directly (or even post on here) regarding specific incidents in which you felt that CAST didn't listen to you or from which you came away otherwise unsatisfied, I will be more than happy to look into them, provide explanations and/or generally do what I can to make amends.

As for support throughout the worst time of the pandemic (March through July when our office was shut down by government order) we offered no less than Capture and Vectorworks did, and our response times were, as always, 24 business hours or less. As I mentioned in my last message when I wrote our reaction time to matters other than technical and libraries support had no choice but to be slower (emphasis mine), this is the one thing we ensured was maintained at the same high standard as always.

Thank you,

Dany