1. Welcome to CAST's newly designed and improved Forum

Dismiss Notice

Rush MH 8 mini profile fixture

Discussion in 'The Library' started by Sander de Graaf, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Sander de Graaf

Sander de Graaf New Member

For educational puposes i'm setting up a scaled theater setting which forces me to work with small fixtures.
    A couple of them we can use are from the Rush series by Martin.
    Any chance on getting a fixture in WYSIWYG for the Martin Rush MH 8 Mini Profile?
    Or does someone knoiw a similair product?
    Thanks in advance

2. Jason Gardash

Jason Gardash Active Member

Fastest way is to send an email to libraries@cast-soft.com add your Wyg Dongle code and the registered user for the dongle as well as any DMX charts or fixture manual to help Peter create one quicker if he hasn't already created needed fixture.

I don't think Peter one here every day but emails he's pretty quick to answer.
    He may be little longer getting back due to the whole covid thing and Toronto being in another lockdown. But he has been getting back to me when i needed a hand with a fixture last week.

3. Sander de Graaf

Sander de Graaf New Member

Hello Jason, thanks for the reply. I'll send Peter an email. Wast just making sure there wasn't already one which i've missed. All the other fixtures from the Rush series are there but not the Rush MH-8.

4. Jason Gardash

Jason Gardash Active Member

Looking at R46 and I see no MH-8 so yea best to email Peter. Could be one that slipped thru the cracks and was forgotten in the new build but sitting in his folder.